Silicon House Java Cloud Servers come with Tomcat Server and cPanel pre-installed. You can run JSP/Servlets with MYSQL backend. You can deploy .war files, run struts/beans which are not available in shared environments. With root access you can install any third party component or implement advanced features such as LDAP.
Who should use Silicon House Java Cloud Servers?
- If your application requires .war files to be deployed or If you require complete control over Tomcat using a Tomcat Manager.
- You need advanced features such as struts/beans for deploying your application.
- If you require java application to talk to remote servers or applications.
- If are developing a web application in JSP/Servlets/MYSQL and require a dedicated environment to test and deploy custom modules which are not a part of standard shared hosting.
- If you wish to run web services or SOAP API for others to connect to you in a particular port.