Arrow Secure Tunnel
Arrow Secure Tunnel – End to End Encryption
- Arrow Secure Tunnel is a part of High Availability Solutions. It allows a particular service or group of services to be wrapped with a End to End Encryption Tunnel.
- Arrow Secure Tunnel is a software defined Secure Tunneling which is very easy to implement when compared to a hardware based VPN Tunneling.
- Arrow Secure Tunnel allows granular control over service or services which are encrypted. Since it forms a secure wrapper over a service, it can be used to secure legacy services too which are otherwise difficult to encrypt.
Software Defined Encryption Tunneling
- Arrow Secure Tunnel is fully software defined Encryption Tunneling which allows safe data transfer between devices.
- Arrow Secure Tunnel allows you to create and maintain Encryption Tunnels within a Private Network or among devices via Public Network in Multiple Locations.
- Arrow Secure Tunnel functions as encryption wrapper around the service rather than encrypting the Actual Service. Thus it enables securing Legacy Applications as well.
Finer Service Level Control
- Arrow Secure Tunnel allows you to control tunnels for each and every individual service independently.
- Sessions are maintained, monitored and if required can be configured to start automatically.
- Easy to configure, use when compared to a fully hardware based VPN Tunneling.
- Can be easily plug and played with Load Balancers, App Servers, Database Servers, Backup Servers etc.