XMail Trac™ is a comprehensive email tracking solution which allows you to keep track of mails that are sent or received in your domain name. No matter how far your branches or employees are… you can keep track all the mails that sent or received through any standard mail client such as outlook etc.
Why XMail Trac ™ ?
Absolute Tracking of your corporate mail communications.
In view of the latest compliance requirements, it is essential to safe guard and archive communications that different personnel in an organization make with outside world. Apart from security, issues such as mail loss, improper documentation, communication proof etc requires such a software.
Use our Two Decades of hosting expertise. Talk to our Experts.
Call (0)7667-200-300 or Start a Sales Chat Now !
Difference between LAN Based Tracking and Server Side Tracking
Traditional tracking facilities are LAN based. That is, a software is installed in the local area network and that takes care of mail monitoring. This system has the following disadvantages;
1. If the company has multiple branches, then each branch needs software to be installed.
2. As the number of systems increase, the expense also increases as the software license is based on number of users.
3. Each branch requires a system admin to maintain and monitor the software.
4. There is a possibility that the system admin at the branch might abuse this system.
XMail Trac ™ monitors and tracks all the emails at the Server side. This has the following advantages;
1. No need for a local software
2. No need for licenses upgrade if the number of users increase as the software is charged on per domain basis.
3. No need for system admin.
4. There no way that a system admin or an employee could abuse the system.
5. Since the tracking and shadow copying is done at the server level, the bandwidth consumption is low when compared to LAN based servers.
XMAIL Trac ™ tracks all the incoming and outgoing mails in a particular domain name or mail server. It works on the edge of the network and hence copies of mails tracked are made seamlessly at zero server resource. The tracked messages are archived in a centralized location which can later be retrieved by a system admin. No matter how far the users are geographically distributed or how many email accounts are created, tracking is done without any extra settings. Tracking at the server level has the following advantages;
1. No abuse of the mail tracking system by any user.
2. Tracking, Copying and Archiving of the mails are done at zero server resource.
3. No need for additional user level licenses, local LAN based software.
Mail Tracking and Archival
Many federal laws such as sorbs Oxley, IT Act, financial regulatory acts requires corporate to keep their communications archived for certain number of years. This is a very cumbersome process keeping in view of various branches and number of employees.
Due to the increasing number of regulations and need for operational transparency, organizations are increasingly adopting the use of consolidated and harmonized sets of compliance controls. This approach is used to ensure that all necessary governance requirements can be met without the unnecessary duplication of effort and activity from resources.
XMAIL Trac ™ tracks and archives mails at the network level. There is no need for manual intervention to monitor the tracking. Since tracking is achieved at network level, tampering is impossible.