Media Streaming Cloud Servers
Media Streaming – Live , On Demand Streaming Of Audio / Video
- Media Streaming Cloud Servers can streaming Live / Recorded video / audio content continuously over the web. Powerful hardware and Premium bandwidth allows seamless streaming across the globe.
- Silicon House’s Arrow Streaming Cloud Server environment allows multiple mount streaming and can be scaled instantly. For high availability, you can also load balance multiple instances.
Ashburn Customers, Hurry ! Chat Now and Get Surprise Discount Coupon!
Call: (0)813797-85-32 or Start a Sales Chat Now !
Hosting a Large Event Live ? View Media Streaming Bare Metal Servers
Media Streaming Cloud Server Features
- Real Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) is a protocol used for streaming audio, video and data over the Internet, between a player and a server.
- Streaming Video (FLV, F4V, MP4, 3GP), Streaming Audio (MP3, F4A, M4A, AAC)
- Shared Objects,RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPS, and RTMPE
- Live Stream Publishing
Media Streaming Applications
- Live Streaming Event: Broadcasting live events over the web such as Marriages, Sales Launches, Training Sessions, CEO meets, Sales Reviews, Tele Medicine, Surveillance etc.
- Training: Live training sessions and pre-recorded training sessions can be streamed using live and on demand streaming. This will enable a tutor to reach pupils across continents.
- On Demand Streaming Entertainment: Media streaming is predominantly used in entertainment industry to stream audio/video contents. Movies, Songs Play lists, Streaming TV events are to name a few.