API Gateway Cloud Servers
API Gateway Cloud Servers – Scalable, Fully Loaded
- Application Program Interface (API) Gateways allow an enterprise to expose it’s systems and services to internal and external developers in a controlled, secured and manageable way.
- API Gateway Cloud Servers provide API Gateways that are very light weight, easy to implement and which can enable an internal and external developer to develop Apps at a much higher speed than a monolithic software.
- API Gateways can perform key functions like Authentication, Rate Limiting, Role Based Access Control etc.
Ashburn Customers, Hurry ! Chat Now and Get Surprise Discount Coupon!
Call: (0)813797-85-32 or Start a Sales Chat Now !
API Gateway Cloud Server Features
- API Gateway Cloud Servers are built with state of the art Enterprise Cloud Stack for superior performance.
- Powered by CentOS, API Gateway Cloud Servers can be easily scaled for high availability instantly. You can also have API Edge Networks by deploying API Gateway Cloud Servers in multi-zone cloud regions.
- API Gateways come with features such as Authentication, Rate Limiting, Role Based Access Control, Cross Site Scripting Prevention, Bad Faith Keywords Blocking, API Message Validation.
Advantages Of API Gateways
- API Gateways allow you to integrate and orchestrate various API Micro Services.
- API Gateways centralize the key features of API Management such as Authentication, Rate Limiting, Security, Monitoring etc. This avoids unnecessary duplication while deploying multiple APIs.
- API Gateways allow you to scale across the globe using a distributed architecture, implementation of edge networks for high availability.