Private Cloud Servers
Private Cloud Servers – Powerful, Feature Rich, Complete Isolation
- Private Cloud Servers allows you to avail latest hosting features like Instant Scalability, Distributed Compute, Multi-Zone Replication, Auto Scaling etc, but with complete Isolation for better security when compared to a Public Cloud.
- Private Cloud Servers allows you to have better control over your web presence and enables you to adhere to stricter compliance when compared to a Public Cloud.
- Private Cloud Servers are built over Arrow Platform and Enterprise Cloud Stack with options like Hyper Converged, Distributed Private Cloud Servers.
Ashburn Customers, Hurry ! Chat Now and Get Surprise Discount Coupon!
Private Cloud Servers – Hyper Converged
Call: (0)813797-85-32 or Start a Sales Chat Now !
- Private Cloud Servers are powered by Turbo charged Intel Xeon Processors which are Hardware Virtualization Optimized.
- Starting with Dual Hexa Core, you will be able to spin instances with vCPUs as you wish.
- You can scale the Compute resources as you wish along with Memory. Seasonal instances can be made to run with minimum resources and can be scaled up whenever there is a spike in load.
- Private Cloud Servers come with 10 TB SATA with RAID 1 or 10. Optimized for maximum utilization of disk space.
- Each Cloud instance in your Private Cloud Server is allotted with Thin Volumes. This enables you to maximize your disk utilization based on exact usage rather than allocation.
- Volumes can be created and attached with any Cloud Instance instantly. Additional space can also be allotted to an Instance via empty volumes.
- Running Instances can be used to create Snapshots, Clone Volumes, Create Images for future use or scaling.
- Each Cloud Instance in your Private Cloud Server can be connected with other Instances via Private Network.
- Security Groups allow you to create uniform access policy across multiple Cloud Instances based on each Instances requirement or Group of Instances.
- Each Cloud Instance comes with a Private Network IP and a Public Floating IP. The Floating IP can be allotted to any instance as you wish instantly. This allows creating new instances and making them up and running quick in case of any issues in a running instance.
- High Availability Setups like Arrow Global Load Balancers are also possible.
- Images allows you to create copy of a Setup Environment or a running Environment so that it can be cloned later on for spinning new instances.
- Apart from standard Images like Centos7, Ubuntu etc, you can also use available images like GPS Tracking, Video Conferencing, Global Load Balancing etc.
- You can also upload and use other third party images in case if you require it run in your Private Cloud Servers.
- Images can also be used to migrate Cloud Instances from one Private Cloud Server to another.
Private Cloud Server Features
- Spin Cloud Instances in seconds.
- Centos, Ubuntu OS options available.
- High Availability setups with Arrow Global Load Balancers, App Servers, Database Servers can be done in few seconds.
- Replicate or Scale current environment using Images.
- Increase or Decrease Compute, Memory etc for a Cloud Instance as you wish.
- The entire stack of Compute, Storage, Network is fully used only by you. Hence all the Cloud Instances that run in your Private Cloud Server is yours alone. This provides the highest isolation of cloud instances when compared to a Public Cloud Instance.
- Bare Metal Database servers can be connected via Private Network/VPN which allows better compliance.
- Private Cloud Servers are also used while implementing AI wherein, the entire AI engine will sit in Private Cloud Servers while the Web Application runs in any other public environment. This will free up key computing resources to plug and Play AI.
- Distributed Denial Of Service is a serious concern off late due to multi-fold increase in Broadband penetration and IOT devices.
- Many Consultants or Project Heads make a mistake while choosing the server hardware as well network provider while deploying their applications online. DDOS Shield Production and Key Hardware Provisions like CPU, Memory, Port Speed must be taken into consideration while choosing the server provider.
- Your High Availability Hosting Configuration comes with DDOS Shield Protection based on the configuration you choose. If enabled, DDOS Shield Protection ranges from 3 Gbps to 20 Gbps of DDOS attack mitigation capacity.
Silicon House – Rapid Action Force
- Silicon House – Rapid Action Force offers world class support for Linux Reseller Hosting in India through chat, phone and our member portal.
- All our key server infrastructure is continuously monitored with hundreds of samples are taken at any given time.
- With more than Two Decades of experience and expertise, Silicon House is the power on your side.