Watch Reseller Hosting Video Tutorial
cPanel Subdomain/Addon & Parked Domain Creation Procedure
Linux Reseller Web-Hosting you can able to create the Subdomain/Addon & Parked Domain in cPanel its function separately from your main domain.Please follow the below procedure as,
1. Access your control panel at http://www.yourdomain.com.com/cpanel
2. Supply the user name & password.
3. To access the Sub Domain Maintenance menu, click on the Sub Domain menu on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
4. Supply the name of the sub Domain you wish to create.
5. Click on the Add button. A folder with the same name as the Sub domain has now been added to your public_html folder.
6. If you wish to set up any redirection for this sub Domain.
For Example, support.demo.com should be redirected to example.info,Click on the required Sub domain from the first drop-down list.
7. Click on the Setup Redirection button.
8. Enter the redirection address in the available field. Make sure that you end the address with a trailing slash. [Example] http://yourdomain.com/
9. Click on the Save button.
It can take up to 24 hours for a new Sub domain to show up on the web, or propagate
Refer Screen Shots
cPanel Troubleshooting FAQs
Related Reseller Hosting Support Articles
How do I Login to cPanel of a particular domain name ?
Why do I See site not secure error while loggin into cpanel, whm or webmail ?
How do I View Resource Usage such as disk space, bandwidth in my cpanel ?
How do I View CPU Usage, Memory Usage and Process Limits in my cpanel ?