Share This Now: [addtoany]
Watch Reseller Hosting Video Tutorial
Linux Control Panel [ cPanel ] Procedure
Linux Reseller Web-Hosting allows to login into cPanel of a particular domain name by following the below steps,
To access cPanel, enter one of the following URLs in your preferred browser:
https://ServerIP:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your IP address.
https://example.com:2083 — Access cPanel over an encrypted connection with your domain name.
http://ServerIP:2082 — Access cPanel over an un-encrypted connection with your IP address.
http://example.com:2082 — Access cPanel over an un-encrypted connection with your domain name.
Perform the following steps:
1. Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
2. Enter your password in the Password text box.
3. Click Log in.
To Access cPanel Via WHM :
1. Login in to your WHM by using user name and password.
2. Click the “List Accounts” in accounts information feature which is present in the left side of your WHM.
3. It will show the List of accounts you have and click the cPanel link which you want.
4. It will show the cPanel of particular domain. In top of the cPanel a list box is there,it will show all domains.
5. By clicking of domain it will go another particular cPanel.
Refer Screen Shots
cPanel Troubleshooting FAQs
Related Reseller Hosting Support Articles
Why do I See site not secure error while loggin into cpanel, whm or webmail ?
How do I Create a Subdomain/Addon & Parked Domain under a particular domain name ?
How do I View CPU Usage, Memory Usage and Process Limits in my cpanel ?
How do I Install WordPress, Joomal etc in my domain name ?