Linux Business Hosting allows you to host website under your web hosting space. If you are a New Customer, please go through the Kick Start Section first. Kick Start Videos and screen shots will help you learn quickly. You can also refer the troubleshooting FAQ which will slove your issues which is related to cPanel. It is also called as single domain hosting.
Kick Start Section
cPanel [ Customer Control Panel ]
1. How do I Login to cPanel of a particular domain name ?
2. Why do I See site not secure error while loggin into cpanel, whm or webmail ?
3. How do I Create a Subdomain/Addon & Parked Domain under a particular domain name ?
4. How do I View Resource Usage such as disk space, bandwidth in my cpanel ?
5. How do I View CPU Usage, Memory Usage and Process Limits in my cpanel ?
6. How do I View Inode Usage in my cpanel ?
7. How do I View visits, logs in my cpanel ?
8. How do I Install WordPress, Joomal etc in my domain name ?