Share This Now: [addtoany]
Watch Reseller Hosting Video Tutorial
cPanel Third Party SoftWare Installation Procedure
Reseller Control panel allow you to install third party softwares like WordPress and Joomla under Softaculous in your cPanel account.Please refer the below procedure as,
1. Login in to your WHM by using user name and password
2. Click the “List Accounts” in accounts information feature which is present in the left side of your WHM.
3. It will show the List of accounts you have and click the cPanel link which you want.
4. It will show the cPanel of particular domain.
5. In top of the cPanel a list box is there,it will show all domains.
6. By clicking of domain it will go another particular cPanel.
7. Click on the Softaculous icon,you can click on the Joomla
8. Now, you need to press the Install button in order to start the Joomla
9. Select Joomla from the drop-down menu and choose the installation folder for the new application.
10. Leave empty if you want Joomla 3 to be installed in the root directory of your account.
11. Select administrative username, password and e-mail address.
12. Note, that it is important to provide correct email address because it will be used in case you forget your password or want to reset it.
13. Once you fill in that information, press the Install button to complete the installation.
Refer Screen Shots
Cpanel Troubleshooting FAQs
Related Reseller Hosting Support Articles
How do I Login to cPanel of a particular domain name ?
Why do I See site not secure error while loggin into cpanel, whm or webmail ?
How do I Create a Subdomain/Addon & Parked Domain under a particular domain name ?
How do I View Resource Usage such as disk space, bandwidth in my cpanel ?